Pick Your Poison!
Shop by Jeep Model!
Shop by Project!
2018 Calendar Submissions
Its that time of year again! Make your Jeep famous by getting it into our calendar and on to office and cubicle walls all over the country! We're looking for some great Jeep photos to use along with some of the best shots from our own collection, to make the 2018 Poison Spyder Calendar the best one yet! Get yours submitted by Labor Day September 4th!
We will be accepting photo submissions until midnight, September 4th, 2017 (Labor Day). Here's how to submit yours:
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "2018 Calendar Submission" in the subject line.
- Submit only HIGH RESOLUTION image files. The preferred image resolution is at least 3,000 pixels wide. Image must be horizontal orientation (otherwise known as "landscape", or wider than tall). Images oriented vertically can not be used. Please send the original version of the image. Images that have been extensively edited with effects, borders, textures, etc. will not qualify (minor editing for color correction or flaws is acceptable). Image can not have any watermark, photographers, mark, etc. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Images not meeting these requirements will be automatically rejected for consideration.
- Send the image file as an attachment. Do not send it embedded into the text of the email message. This is also very important.
- Photos MUST be images that YOU own, and can legally grant rights to Poison Spyder, and are unencumbered by any other copyright holders (such as photographers or other media outlets).
- Include the following information in the text of the email:
- Your name (first and last), Jeep owner's name (if different) and photographer's name (if we need to give photo credit)
- Location the image was shot (trail name, area, city and state, etc.)
- Year, make and model of the Jeep
- List of Poison Spyder parts installed on the Jeep
- Your statement granting Poison Spyder (Transamerican Manufacturing Group) ownership of the images submitted, with full rights to use them, and that they are unencumbered by any other copyright holder.
If you're wondering what kind of subject matter we're looking for, here are a few pointers.
- Photos featuring Jeep CJ, YJ, TJ, LJ or JK are preferred
- Photos featuring Jeeps with Poison Spyder products installed are preferred
- Photos from actual trail runs are preferred, or posed shots in scenic/outdoor settings
- Shots taken in driveways, garages, parking lots, etc, will most likely be rejected
- Photos should be shot with a quality digital camera. In most cases, cellphone camera shots will not be high enough quality or resolution.
- Shots with persons posing along with the Jeep are not likely to be used (visible driver and passengers are OK).
- Check out our previous calendars to see the photos we've chosen in the past: 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2017 • (2016 is not representative of the types of photos we're seeking for the 2017 calendar—see note above)
If we use your photo, you’ll receive:
- $50 Poison Spyder Gift Certificate
- 5 copies of the 2018 Calendar
- IMMORTALITY for your Jeep!
- All submitted images become the property of Poison Spyder Customs, Inc., to use on our website, social media, print media, etc., for any use, without further compensation or permission
- Submissions must be made before midnight, September 4, 2017.
- Compensation packages for those whose photos were used will be distributed after the 2018 calendar has been printed (sometime in October, 2017).